Post- Public Health Officer Corporate Office, Noida
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Coordination of Health Project Implementation.
2. Business Development and Proposal Writing
3.Worked with MMU, Disabled and Old Age people
4. Has worked with the early Intervention Programs
5. Has the Complete Idea of the Projects he/ she has worked with.
6.The Knowledge of the Project Value and Tender must be there.
7. Knowledge of Public Health and Business Development must be there.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Must be experienced in the Working Project Implementation.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry.
BSc Nursing & MPH Candidate, who have at-least 1-Year Relevant experience.
Kindly Share your updated CV- on "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Role:Research & Development - Other
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Research & Development - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust
Contact Company:Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust
Address:B-14A,2ND FLOOR,HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, SECTOR 62,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India